Here is a short video on how the AQUASCOPE 550 is used:
This video shows the process of leak pinpointing using the AQUASCOPE 3 with a Ground Microphone …
… and with an electronic Listening Stick:
This short video shows the simple correlation process with the worldwide popular AQUASCAN 610 cordless correlator in action.
ZONESCAN ALPHA – Permanent unmanned network monitoring with correlation capabilities. This video gives a 10 minute intro in English to the ZONESCAN NET cloud management software.
The following is a step-by-step “Getting Started” Guide for working with ZONESCAN 820 correlating noise loggers and the ZONESCAN SMART app for Android devices:
- Downloading and installing the ZONESCAN SMART app
- Pairing the Commlink to the app
- Defining a “Project” (for optional upload to Gutermann.Cloud)
- Adding loggers to your work flow
- Setting areas for a leakage survey
- Correlating and reading out loggers
- Drawing the pipe network and setting pipe properties for a pinpointed leak location