AQUASCAN 620L – Laptop Correlator
Ultra-compact and extremely easy to use – the AQUASCAN 620L laptop correlator utilizing both the legendary, industry-leading cordless AQUASCAN sensor-transmitters and the powerful “Auto Filter” software.
- So easy – your child could pinpoint leaks: The AQUASCAN 620L software is based on GUTERMANN’s entirely revamped Java-based software platform and provides the same simple and easy to navigate user interface as the top-range correlator model AQUASCAN TM2. It also boasts some of the same features, which make GUTERMANN’s latest laptop correlator generation so effective for both experienced operators and relative beginners. The highly sophisticated “Auto Filter” automatically selects the most relevant frequency bands of interest and amplifies them further to generate an accentuated peak. No more playing around with manual filters in order to try to identify possible leak noise sources. No more ambiguity about the existence of a leak. The AQUASCAN 620L does it all for you and can even pinpoint multiple leaks in one correlation.
- It’s universally applicable and flexible in use: The versatile laptop correlator AQUASCAN 620L is a jack-of-all-trades and your correlator of choice for all standard situations. It achieves strong and accurate results on all materials using its standard AQUASCAN accelerometer sensor-transmitters. If need be, particularly on plastic pipes and bigger diameters, the AQUASCAN 620L can be used in connection with GUTERMANN’s stainless steel hydrophone sensors for additional sensitivity in order to achieve even better results. The software runs on any Windows-based computer, whether you prefer a light-weight and low cost ultra-book or tablet or a high-end ruggedized touchscreen computer, both of which can be supplied by GUTERMANN upon request.
- Entirely cordless for quick and safe operation: The AQUASCAN 620L builds on the proven cordless sensor technology of the legendary AQUASCAN 610 stand-alone correlator. The combined accelerometer sensor-transmitter units communicate entirely wirelessly with the AQUASCAN laptop link and the laptop computer allowing the operator to close the manhole covers during the correlation work and eliminating the risk of tripping on cables. The only cables that you might ever need during operation are the cables connecting the sensor-transmitter to optional hydrophones. This feature greatly facilitates longer correlation work. It also means that the AQUASCAN 620L complies with the strictest utility and contractor health & safety regulations and public Street Works Acts. Lastly, it means that your work kit is very compact and consists of only few items.
- Benefit from the latest software technology: The latest GUTERMANN laptop correlator software builds on the most advanced correlation algorithms in the industry. The aforementioned “Auto Filter” removes ambiguity and provides quick and automatic results. The “Notch Filtering” function removes electrical mains noises from the sound spectrum, including higher harmonics. The clean and clear correlation screen shows the coherence analysis, the cross-spectrum analysis and the two sensor spectra, all of which can easily be switched on or off on the display at any point in time. Correlation files can be saved and exported for safekeeping, subsequent analysis or re-correlation, or for second opinion by a third-party or GUTERMANN experts. As usual for Gutermann products, the AQUASCAN 620L allows free firmware and software updates for the life of the product.
- 1 Correlator receiver (laptop link) with vehicle mount antenna
- 1 Pair of stereo headphones
- 2 Transmitting accelerometer sensors
- 1 12V vehicle charge cable with 3 connectors for receiver and sensors
- 1 110-240V AC adapter
- 1 Operating manual
- 2 Years warranty
- 1 high-end ruggedized Windows tablet PC with touch-screen and two hot-swappable batteries
- 1 low-cost pre-configured laptop
- 1 pair of stainless steel hydrophones
- 1 Correlator kit carry case