AQUATRACER 200 – Multi-Frequency Pipe And Cable Locator
Enjoy locating with the AquaTracer. It has all the essential features to reliably locate underground services. With the best frequencies for locating water pipes this locator has to be the first choice for water operators.
- Direct connection: The direct connect leads enable the operator to transmit the greatest signal onto their target. With a resistance check and signal output check on the transmitter the operator has confidence they have a good signal before they start locating. With a choice of high, medium and low power output from the transmitter the operator can select the right level to ensure the area is not saturated with signal.
- Superior impedance matching: With superior impedance matching the transmitter output is boosted. Our 1 Watt transmitter can outperform a 5 Watt transmitter and our 5 Watt transmitter can outperform a 10 Watt transmitter. Low powered transmitters are more economical on battery consumption. With a low powered transmitter you are less likely to locate with excess power, which can become confusing when your signal bleeds off onto other services.
- Extensive selection of frequencies: 82KHz is the best frequency to locate cast iron water mains with rubber ring joints; 1KHz is the best frequency for locating copper service connections and welded steel pipes (trunk mains); 9.8KHz and 33KHz are the best frequencies for general locating including telecommunications and power cables; 145 KHz is the best frequency to bleed off onto all services when performing a pre-excavation check.
- Peak and null modes: The AquaTracer has the versatility to alternate between peak and null mode. Peak mode shows a greater signal strength when you are directly above the target. This is ideal for everyday locating. In congested networks the peak signal may become a little unsteady, in this instance the ability to switch to null mode will provide a more reliable result.
- Sonde mode: With an extensive array of inspection cameras and sondes in the market it is essential that there is compatibility between the sonde frequency and the pipe locator. The AquaTracer will locate sondes in 512Hz, 640Hz and 33KHz.
- Push button depth: Depth is displayed with a single button push. A triple antenna provides for increased reliability and accuracy. Depth accuracy is +/- 10%.
- Ergonomic receiver: A lightweight and well balanced receiver for comfortable operation. Signal strength is displayed numerically and as a shaded scale. A backlight makes night-work possible. Depth and current measurement are displayed simultaneously.
- 1 x 1-Watt transmitter
- 1 x receiver
- 1 x direct connection leads
- 1 x earth stake
- 1 x operating manual
- 1 x carry bag
- Conduction clamp
- 5 Watt transmitter instead of 1 Watt