MULTISCAN – Multi-Point Correlator
The highly sensitive multi-point correlator for maxiumum convenience: Small, stainless steel sensor-transmitters, attractive Android app with fully automatic filtering and GPS-based automated geolocation and mapping for cable-free handling on your Smartphone or tablet.
- The quick route to the leak: With up to ten correlation sensors, MULTISCAN allows highly sensitive acoustic correlation measurements of whole streets in one single work operation. The sensors can be programmed for a parallel measurement over a few minutes or overnight at low background noise. Along with the correlation measurement, a noise level measurement is automatically carried out, which gives an additional indication of the leak location. The sensors can be easily programmed and read via a radio interface. The stainless steel housing of the radio sensors offers maximum protection against corrosion.
- Fully automatic filtering: Background noises are filtered out with MULTISCAN’s unique “Auto Filter“ and the individual leak frequencies amplified such that there are clear correlation peaks, even with weak signals. The best possible correlation result is thus obtained automatically without the operator having to adjust the filter settings manually. Since every sensor is correlated with every other, there is a very high level of certainty in detecting leaks even for difficult pipe materials such as plastic. The measurement results confirm each other mutually and can be used to correct the sound velocity so that the leak location can be found even more accurately.
- Simple touchscreen operation: The new MULTISCAN App was designed for intuitive touchscreen operation on Android smartphones and tablets. In operation, the serial numbers of the sensors can be scanned via the smartphone’s or tablet’s camera, so that the results can later be displayed in a clear manner on a GPS-based map. The pipes can be easily mapped with the “Pipe Wizard“, so that all correlations can be displayed accurately at their correct GPS positions on the map. The map offers a very good zoom facility and can be downloaded at no cost even for large areas so that it is available even without internet connection.
- Central storage and analysis of measurement results: Not only can MULTISCAN’s measurement results be analysed directly on the tablet or smartphone, in the Pro version of MULTISCAN they can also be uploaded to the central Gutermann Cloud Server. This offers a convenient web browser interface, further analysis and report functions and automatic data back-up.
- Usually sold in kits of 3 to 10 sensors
- 1 communication link
- 1 USB-charging lead (with charging device in the MULTISCAN Pro version)
- 1 operating manual
- 2 years guarantee
- hard carrying case for up to 10 sensors, tablet and accessories
Downloadable from the Google Playstore.